Thursday, April 29, 2010

All over but the shouting

So I set up nothing in my final day as a collector. I did follow up with a couple of hardship programs, sent off frantic emails to fellow collectors to follow up on stuff that I'd found, and spent much of the day essentially doing "lead generation" for other collectors. If I can't turn a profit, I may as well help others to do so.

I can honestly say I've learned a lot doing this. I've found some of my own limits, and I was put in the position of having to make some difficult choices that needed to be made. From here on out, I have some clearer direction.

I'd put some more reflection into it, but I'm at the house, which is no longer a strong place for reflection. I'll have more to say on Monday when I'm actually terminated, and will have some further posts to clarify some other points I never got the chance to cover.

But for now, a glass of rum and bedtime. The course has been run, the time run out, and now its just awaiting the inevitable.

No comments: