Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So close...

and yet not close enough. No bonus check for Nick this month. Boo hoo.

Manager was strangely zen and serene and calm, which frankly put has me worried. Apparently there are major personnel changes coming down the line - one senior collector is out on leave since his wife just had a baby, and the other is transferring to a different line of business at his request. We're getting one new senior collector, and apparently a whole bunch of west-coast people are being shuffled around to different lines of business back and forth. We'll see how that works out.

I doubt I'm being moved, just from some comments my manager has made about how to structure the team, but we'll see.

More tomorrow on changes, and possibly an explanation of bonus structure that I just barely missed. Debt collection is a very strange world, yet a major factor of our lives today. Right now I need sleep desperately, as I will be back in my office chair in 8 1/2 hours.

No comments: