Wednesday, March 3, 2010

622

Finally, out of idle curiosity, I installed a hit counter on the blog, and this was the number of hits to the blog so far.

I know for the internet this is a puny number of hits, but consider that the blog is really flying under the radar. I set the blog to not be hit by search engines for any subject, and I only post the occasional hit to Facebook to say there is a new post.

For those who are reading - thank you. I'm glad you're finding it interesting. I'm thinking that I'd like to expand some of the posts to longer essays, and if anyone has any feedback or interest in what they'd like to see, I'm open to suggestions.

Unfortunately, at this point I need to get sleep to be able to function tomorrow. Post comments if you have something you'd like to say, and I'm glad you're enjoying the blog.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You definitely have a gift for writing. Honestly I could have never said before that I think bill collecting was an interesting subject but you find a way to draw the reader in and make it interesting. Also let's face it most people hate bill collectors, it is right on par with IRS auditors and the like but you also have the ability to make one sympathetic to the bill collector showing that maybe they aren't all unfeeling robots. I suspect you could work such magic with just about any topic and want to really urge you to write more and even consider looking into it as a profession. You need to write a book.

The Fab Five said...

Nick, I have to second this sentiment. Facinating View of the world of collections. I have not really been a blog reader, but yours is consistently interesting. Keep up the good work. I'll be back to read :)