Wednesday, July 7, 2010

And that post vanished too - sorry

I attempted to write something about the concept of broken things, but it ended up being way too personal for me to want to post. So it sits in the hard drive - better to have written it, but even better not to have posted it.

I also realized from looking at the listing that I've posted absolutely nothing of substance for a solid month, which is about 5 years in blog time. It's been a roller coaster of a month. I'm hoping some of it settles out this week, but I'm not holding my breath on a lot of it.

In the meantime, I'm still working as a substitute textbook clerk at a Rochester area high school due to the RCSD hiring freeze - no one can move into the position until the freeze is lifted. Kinda odd, but there it is.

More later.

No comments: